Friday, November 2, 2007

I lusted cars but I suffered and my scars run deep

I stay to myself, one deep, pray to my God cause he
say when it's hard get on one knee, and ask Thy for forgiveness
Fuck the cash, the ice, the Ferrari's
with two-twenty on the dash when your life ain't right
See niggaz smile up in your face and stick a knife in your back
Snakes shake your hand and got his dick up in your wife back
Why's it like that? It's life black, this is the game
The way I see it both bitches and niggaz, is the same
I trust myself, I can't fuck myself
When hoes leave and no weed I still know me, just myself
Fear is weakness learn from what experience teaches
Beware of leaches, the vampires, my secret's
never follow, cause most niggaz is straight up cowards
Take care of my body's the temple my mind is the power

Self Concious

Nasir Bin Olu Dara Jones

--Marbles

No comments: