Thursday, November 22, 2007

The China-men built the railroad..

The Indians saved the Pilgrim
And in return the Pilgrim killed em
They call it it Thanksgiving, I call it holiday hellday
Cause I'm from poverty, neglected by the wealthy
Me and my niggas share gifts every day like Christmas
Slay bitches and party everyday like this is the last
I'm with my heckles connecting and we hitting the lab
This is my level, fuck if it get you mad
It's all poison, all of my words to enemies it is poison
Rappers only talk about ki's, its all poison
How could you call yourself emcees you ain't poison
Think about the kids you mislead with the poison
And any thoughts of taking me down is all poison
Who want beef now, my heat shall anoint them, plaow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy NaS.

Siegfried said...

That is a damn hot verse from "What goes around"...

Louis said...

Pretty helpful info, much thanks for the article.
go to pc games | play new games | full online games | gametop games | facebook games