Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stevie, '74, Unreleased, Rare etc.

So I was digging through the Okayplayer forums and unearthed this one minute long fossil, wish Mr. Wonder would go all Jurassic Park on it, 'cause I'm sure it could've been some T-Rex shit. I currently have it on repeat...nothing released in the last 15 to 20 years, Soul/R&B-wise, even remotely comes close to this mans' garbage, amazing...WONDERFUL.

Stevie Wonder - "In Spite Of It All/Lot Of My Dreams Freestyle" from Live at the Rainbow Theatre 1974
Found this gem about 3 or 4 years ago...don't really know what to say about this one, he closes the show with a complete off the top freestyle directed towards the crowd...listen, take in the genius.

Stevie Wonder - If It's Magic
Just for good measure, the song on my left arm, favorite of all.

--Cool Hand Mo

No comments: