Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My nigga has next

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seems like everyone is a producer nowadays. Everyone has "beats". So when I first met my boy Afta1 last summer and he told me that he is a "producer" I admit that I was a little skeptical, especially since he told me that he makes the majority of his shit using fruity loops. Little did I know that after spending hours a day selling matresses for Sears, he goes home and cooks up some of that "Dilla shit". Im sure he is trying to escape the "Dilla" comparisons, but let's face it, it's a compliment. I don't give a fuck, Dilla was "that dude". Afta1 is "that dude" or atleast on his way to being "that dude".

http://www.myspace.com/afta1

and oh yea...be on the look out for the Joshy Marbles, Cool Hand Mo, Afta1 collab. It's bound to happen.

--Joshy Marbles

No comments: